The Magic Bullet
Is your food processor consigned to the top of the cupboard, because it is too cumbersome to have permanently on your counter-top? The makers of The Magic Bullet claim to have the answer with their machine that chops, blends, grinds, minces and grates, but takes up only 4x4 inches of valuable kitchen space.
This machine is simple to operate and easy to clean and comes with a selection of useful attachments to use with it. Unfortunately, the Magic Bullet can only be purchased through one of those late-night infomercials; so, can we believe the hype and is it worth the money?
The Magic Bullet set includes:
- a base that houses the motor
- a stainless steel cross blade (used for chopping foods and crushing ice)
- a flat blade (used for chopping harder foods like spices and hard cheeses, and for whipping)
- a tall bullet cup
- a short bullet cup
- 4 party mugs with colored lip rings
- a shaker top
- a steamer top
- 2 stay-fresh resealable lids
- recipe book
Other add-ons, like the juicer and blender attachments, may be purchased or are sometimes offered as a bonus.