Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
These mushrooms are filled with parsley, scallions, butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper and sprinkled with breadcrumbs. There's no cap as to how many of these little bites of goodness you'll want to eat.
At a glance
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth and remove their stems.
- Chop stems finely. Place in a small bowl with parsley, scallions, butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with filling, mounding slightly.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top. Set stuffed mushrooms on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until filling is heated through and mushrooms are tender but still firm. Serve warm.
Ready in 25 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH