Bell Peppers Mini Quiches
These mini quiches will ring your bell. Filled with two types of cheese, the peppers really bring home the taste. If peppers aren't your thing, substitute any other fresh produce such as broccoli, mushrooms or anything else.
At a glance
36 tiny quiches
- Make the crust by whipping the butter and cream cheese together until smooth. Add the flour and stir just until barely combined to form dough. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Combine eggs, cream, salt, pepper, bell peppers, and chives and beat until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove crust from the fridge. Break off 2 tbsp. of dough, roll into a small ball, and press into the cup of a mini muffin tin that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Repeat until muffin tin is filled.
- Spoon in some of the egg/bell pepper mixture into each shell, and top with shredded cheese and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until quiche is lightly golden brown and slightly puffed.
Ready in 40 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH