Best Banana Crepes
Stop monkeying around with these same old crepes. Instead enjoy these best banana crepes that have plenty of appeal for dessert lovers everywhere.
At a glance
- In a Bowl, whisk eggs, milk, melted butter, sugar and salt.
- Beat in flour until smooth; let stand 20 minutes.
- Melt 1 tbsp. butter in a skillet.
- Pour 2 tbsp. batter into center of skillet; lift and turn pan to cover bottom.
- Cook until lightly browned and turn and brown other side.
- Repeat with remaining batter, adding butter as needed and when cooled, stack crepes with wax paper in between.
- For sauce: combine butter, sugar, orange juice and peel in a skillet; bring to a boil, remove from heat.
- Peel bananas; cut in half lengthwise.
- Add to orange sauce; cook over medium heat until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Place one banana half in center of each crepe; roll up jelly-roll style.
- Place folded side down on a plate; drizzle with orange sauce.
Ready in 30 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH