Chicken francese is a traditional Italian favorite. However, you don't have to leave the comfort of your own kitchen to enjoy this mouthwatering meal done right. One bite and you'll say that's amore!
2 4-oz. boneless chicken breasts
1. Lightly pound chicken breast.
2. Dip chicken in breadcrumbs.
3. Heat olive oil and 1 Tbls. butter in skillet; brown chicken over medium heat.
4. In saucepan over high heat, combine cream and 2 Tbls. butter.
5. When it boils, add lemon, sherry and sugar. Reduce to thick consistency. Add parsley.
6. Plate cooked fettuccine, top with chicken and pour sauce on top.