A simple way to prepare crepes, this recipe is not just easy -- it's versatile as well. Fill the crepes with meats, cheeses, fruits or any other stuffing of your choice. Talk about a well-rounded offering...
At a glance
- Combine flour, milk, eggs, and oil.
- Add salt.
- Heat a lightly greased 6-inch skillet; remove from heat.
- Spoon in 2 tbsp. batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
- Return to heat; brown on one side only.
- To remove, invert pan over paper toweling.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fill with your favorite filling, like any flavor fruit jam, sweetened fresh peaches, cream cheese and pineapple, ham and maple syrup.
Ready in 15 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH