Creamy Pork Chops
Slow and steady wins the race, especially when that's the rate at which you cook these creamy, dreamy pork chop. Let them simmer all day for a great meal come supper time.
At a glance
6 pork chops
salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 large onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick
2 cubes chicken bouillon
2 cups boiling water
2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
1 (8 ounce) sour cream
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and then press into 1/2 cup flour. In a skillet over medium heat, lightly brown chops in a small amount of oil.
- Place chops in crock-pot, and top with onion slices. Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water and pour over chops. Cover, and cook on Low 7 to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- After the chops have cooked, transfer chops to the oven to keep warm. The chops are very tender so be careful that they don't fall apart.
- In a small bowl, blend 2 Tbsp. flour with the sour cream; mix into meat juices. Turn slow cooker to High for 15 to 30 minutes, or until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve sauce over pork chops.
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH