Want your breakfast, lunch or dinner to be full of crepes? This popular french staple happens to pack a mean protein punch. When it comes to the filling, the possibilities are endless. From fruit to cheese to meat, it's a total crepe shoot!
At a glance
- Spray a small skillet with cooking spray and set to low-medium heat.
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Pour batter into pan just enough to reach to edges of skillet.
- Allow cooking until edges start to pull up slightly, 1-2 minutes- if the skillet is too hot or it does not cook long enough, the whites will run when you try to flip the crepe.
- Flip the crepe; you will only need to heat the other side for a few seconds.
- This recipe usually makes about 4 crepes.
Ready in 20 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH