Diet-Friendly Chocolate & Raisin Cookies
If you're watching your waistline, you'll like feel like you've stumbled upon a goldmine with these chocolate-raisin cookies. Although they're low in fat, still enjoy them in moderation as they have raisins, walnuts and chocolate.
At a glance
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine sugars and oil and mix thoroughly.
- Add vanilla and egg whites and beat well.
- Stir in water.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, milk, baking soda, and cocoa powder; add to wet ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips, raisins, and nuts.
- Drop by heaping tsp. onto lightly oiled cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from sheets immediately and cool on racks.
Ready in 1 hour
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH