Put away the ice cream or cake. The dessert on tap tonight is these creamy, dreamy crepes, stuffed with a whole lot of goodness. You'll be sweet on these treats.
At a glance
- In a blender combine all wet ingredients (milk, butter, eggs, vanilla) and mix on low for 1 minute.
- Combine all dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in a bowl.
- Turn blender up to highest speed and slowly add dry ingredient mixture.
- Blend on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour into bowl and let rest (until most of the bubbles are gone) for 4 minutes.
- Coat a large non-stick pan with non-stick cooking spray or butter.
- Place pan over high heat for 1-2 min; pour just less than 3/4 cup of batter into pan and remove from heat while rotating pan to cover bottom with batter.
- Let sit for 5 minutes off of heat and remove crepes onto plate and cover with favorite filling, roll up and dust with powdered sugar.
Ready in 15 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH