Early Morning Cereal Muffins
Most people don't realize that muffins are often loaded with sugar. But that's not the case with these cereal muffins baked from your favorite brands. You're sure to be bowled over.
At a glance
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 12 medium sized (2 3/4 inch diameter) muffin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, beat egg and whisk together with oil, milk and honey.
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients; mixed well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir just until flour is moist (batter should be lumpy).
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with the batter, and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Remove from pan immediately.
Ready in 30 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH