Early Morning Pancakes
The early bird gets the warm... pancakes that is. Enjoy these perfectly-prepared pancakes with a pat of butter or with a serving of warm syrup. They take the cakes.
At a glance
3 servings 6 pancakes
- Preheat to medium heat a large non-stick griddle. We use a double burner griddle.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat the egg and then mix together the remaining moist ingredients.
- Dump the wet ingredient mixture to the dry mixture.
- Stir until everything is just blended although you will still have some lumps. Put a very light coat of oil onto the pan by putting a small amount of it onto the pan and spreading out with a paper towel and a spatula.
- Put about 1/6 of the batter onto the hot skillet and cook until the edges appear dry and top of pancake bubbly. The bottom should be golden brown before turning. Turn and cook until golden on the other side.
- Serve with real maple syrup and butter.
Ready in 20 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH