Easy Banana Pancakes
Oat what a feeling! These easy banana pancakes pack a fiber-filled punch. It's the perfect reason to sow your oats. Make these pancakes your next breakfast.
At a glance
2 servings 6 pancakes
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Combine the egg, milk, banana, and oil in a separate bowl.
- Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupful onto a greased hot griddle.
- Turn when bubbles form on top and cook until second side is golden brown.
Ready in 15 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH