Egg & Ham Morning Casserole
This casserole needs to be refrigerated for at least six hours before baking. You can also substitute sausage or bacon for the ham. It also makes for great leftovers the next morning.
At a glance
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Spread the bread cubes into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with ham and shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs with baking powder, half and half cream, salt, dry mustard powder, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne.
- Mix in green onions.
- Pour over the bread cubes in the pan.
- Cover and chill for at least 6 hours.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake uncovered for 50-50 minutes.
- Allow standing for about 5-7 minutes before slicing.
Ready in 7 hours
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH