Imagine enchiladas stuffed with eggplant. Go purple with these terrific tortillas that draw upon the great flavor of this nutritional veggie.
At a glance
- Sauté onion in olive oil for about 5 minutes on medium heat. Add eggplant, salt and pepper and cover. Cook 10-15 minutes, stirring often, until eggplant is soft.
- Add green pepper and garlic and sauté about 5 more minutes or until green pepper is soft.
- Add cheese to egg plant mixture.
- Roll 1/4 cup eggplant mixture in each tortilla and place in casserole dish sprayed with Pam. After all tortillas have been used and dish is full pour Rotel or sauce of choice over enchiladas. Top with more cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Ready in 1 hour
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH