Everyday Sausage Bread
There's a breakfast for every body... and every day! You may substitute the bread with two loaves of frozen dough that's been thawed out.
At a glance
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare the bread recipe. Layer the first 7 ingredients in a food processor and pour in 1-cup warm water (110 degrees). Knead dough with food processor for several minutes. Add a small amount of flour, if needed, until dough forms a nice ball. Place on a floured board.
- Next, brown the sausage. Then, beat the eggs and milk together and scramble in a non-stick pan until firm.
- Roll bread out into a 10 x 16-inch rectangle.
- Place scrambled eggs down the center of the dough. Top with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, and then top with sausage. Using a pizza wheel, cut dough in from both sides at an angle about 1-inch apart. Next, braid the strips over the center ingredients to form a loaf; bake for around 20 minutes or until it is a nice golden color. Slice and serve.
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH