Flaky Bacon Tarts
What a tart! These tars are basically mini quiches that are prepared in muffin cups and always worth tasting. You won't be sorry.
At a glance
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease 10 muffin cups.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet; cook over medium high heat until crisp and evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Place the cream cheese, milk, and eggs in a medium bowl, and beat until smooth with an electric mixer set on Low. Stir in Swiss cheese and green onion, and set aside.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Press into the bottom and sides of each muffin cup, forming 1/4-inch rims. Sprinkle half of the bacon into the bottoms of the dough-lined muffin cups. Spoon about 2 tbsp. of the cream cheese mixture into each cup.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until filling is set and rims of the tarts are golden brown. Sprinkle with the remaining bacon, and lightly press into the filling. Remove from pan, and serve warm.
Ready in 40 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH