Fruit & Cream French Toast
Simple, gorgeous and flavorful! You can use fresh blueberries, blackberries or raspberries instead of strawberries. Regardless of which fruit you choose, it's absolutely delicious.
At a glance
- Spray the inside of each cup of a 6-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg. Cut a slit in the corner of each slice of bread from the middle of the slice to the edge.
- Dip each slice of bread in the egg mixture then lightly press it into a cup of the muffin tin, overlapping the pieces where you cut the slit to make it fit into the cup without tearing.
- Bake the French toast cups for 12-14 minutes, until they're light golden brown.
- Allow the cups to cool slightly in the muffin tin before removing them. To serve, arrange the cups on a platter and fill each one with fresh fruit and top with whipped cream.
Ready in 15 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH