Fruited Fennel Salad With Celery Seed Dressing
Lettuce introduce you to a fresh salad that's filled with fennel and covered with a celery seed dressing. This is a great way to open a special dinner.
At a glance
- Thoroughly wash spinach and remove any fibrous stems; dry and place in a large salad bowl.
- Add sliced fennel, apples and red onions.
- Honey Celery Seed Dressing:.
- In a separate mixing bowl mix mustard, salt, and paprika; add in honey and blend well.
- Add oil and vinegar a little at a time, alternating, whisking briskly between each addition.
- Add grated onion and celery seed; makes about 1 2/3 cups of dressing.
- Mix in the Honey Celery Seed Dressing with salad.
- Serve with fresh baked baguette bread and garnished with chopped fennel tops.
Ready in 10 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH