Glazed Breakfast Rolls
There's nothing wrong with feeling blue, especially when you're on a breakfast roll. These blueberry-filled treats are simply phenomenal. Serve them for breakfast today... or any day.
At a glance
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Coat 12 muffin cups with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, combine blueberry-filling ingredients, stirring to dissolve cornstarch. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thick and bubbly for about 3 minutes.
- Set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Unroll pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface; pat into a 12 x 9-inch rectangle.
- Spread blueberry filling over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border along the sides. Beginning with a long side, roll up jellyroll fashion; pinch seam to seal but do not seal ends of roll.
- Cut roll into 12 (1-inch) slices. Place slices cut sides up, in coated muffin cups.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove rolls from pan; cool on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes before adding glaze.
- For glaze: Combine powdered sugar, milk and grated orange peel, stirring until smooth. Drizzle icing over rolls.
Ready 20 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH