We're spearheading a campaign to endorse this grilled asparagus. Marinated in a vinaigrette dressing, the flavor just bursts through this scintillating side dish.
At a glance
1 lb. asparagus spears, trimmed and cleaned
Minced garlic to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss asparagus spears in olive oil and minced garlic.
- Place in a single layer on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast, uncovered, at 450 degrees, shaking asparagus pan once or twice to turn spears, about 12 minutes.
- When done, asparagus should be crispy and tender.
- After asparagus is plated, drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.
Ready in 20 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH