One of the most appetizing aspects of breakfast casseroles is that they can actually be prepped the night before. Then all you have to do is wake and bake. Give new meaning to rise and shine!
At a glance
- Spray a 9 X 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook sausage until browned, stirring to crumble; drain well.
- Place croutons in the pan and sprinkle sausage over croutons.
- Top with 1 cup of the cheese.
- Beat together eggs, milk, mustard and salt and pour over the top of the cheese.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix potato soup with milk and pour over the top of the casserole.
- Cover with the hash browns and bake for 1 hour.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into squares and serve.
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH