Holiday Egg Casserole
We've taken a traditional egg casserole and used healthier ingredients to make this a diet-friendly dish. Now your stomach has two reasons to thank you!
At a glance
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cube the bread and lay in 8x12 glass Pyrex.
- Brown the sausage (out of the casing) and layer on top of bread.
- Next layer the onion and then the cheese.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, mustard powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over the layers of bread, sausage, onions, and cheese.
- Bake in oven for 50 minutes.
Ready in 1¼ hour
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH