Lite Sausage & Egg Casserole
Downsize with this sausage and egg casserole. Using turkey sausage, reduced-fat baking mix, low-fat milk and cheese cuts back the calorie count on this casserole.
At a glance
- Combine sausage, onions, Bisquick, cheese and spices.
- In a huge bowl, whisk eggs, egg substitute and milk together.
- Stir sausage mixture into egg mixture.
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes until a knife inserted into center comes out clean.
Ready in 1¼ hour
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH