Olives & Shrimp Salad Dressing
Feel free to add some chopped red bell pepper for color and make sure to let the dressing sit in the refrigerator to blend all the flavors.
At a glance
Ready in 1 hour
- Cook macaroni, drain, and cool.
- In a large bowl, mix macaroni, shrimp, eggs, onions, celery, olives, and pickles and toss well.
- Make dressing out of mayonnaise, olive oil, hot sauce, lemon juice Worcestershire sauce, and mustard, and ketchup.
- Pour over other ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH