Oven-Baked French Toast
Go gourmet this morning with this oven-baked French toast dish. Sink your teeth into this a.m. offering that will stay fresh in your mind throughout the day.
At a glance
- In shallow dish stir together eggs, milk, 1 tbsp. of the sugar, vanilla and 1/2 tsp. of the cinnamon. Dip bread slices into egg mixture, turning to generously coat both sides. Place on 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees about 11 minutes or until light brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together remaining 1 tbsp. sugar and remaining 1/4 tsp. cinnamon.
- Turn bread slices. Sprinkle with Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal. Lightly press cereal into bread. Sprinkle sugar-cinnamon mixture over cereal. Bake at 450 degrees about 5 minutes more or until light brown.
- Top each slice with banana slices. Serve with syrup.
Ready in 35 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH