Ready to Go Bars
Seriously, these are ready to go! If you are always in a hurry for your breakfast, you can prepare these ahead of time and take them on the run. For the dried fruit, use a combination of apricots, plums, and cranberries.
At a glance
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil or coat an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the oats, Wheat-fuls, walnuts, dried fruit, cinnamon, and salt in a food processor and pulse until the mixture is finely chopped (the dried fruit should be the size of a dried pea or lentil).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, and vanilla. Add the oatmeal mixture and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Transfer to the baking pan and flatten down gently with the back of a spoon or spatula to spread evenly.
- Bake about 18 minutes until the edges turn golden brown and the bars are done. Let bars cool completely in pan before slicing and serving.
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH