Salad Dressing Mix
You'll never have to buy another package of dry salad dressing. Instead, you can use this recipe to make your own. Use for a cream or oil-based dressing of your choice.
- Mix ingredients and store in an airtight container.
- Will keep for several months.
- To use in an oil-and-vinegar dressing: Mix 1 tbsp mix with 1/4 cup vinegar, 2 tbsp water, and 2/3 cup oil in a covered container. Shake vigorously.
- To use with mayonnaise or yogurt as a salad dressing: Mix 1 tbsp mix with 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 1 tbsp water in a covered container.
- Shake vigorously.
- To use with mayonnaise, yogurt or sour cream as a dip: Mix 1 tbsp mix with 1/4 cup of spread.
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH