Sausage & Cheese Bread
When its cold outside, your meal is heating up. This bread is perfect for a vigorous wintertime breakfast. Get it now.
At a glance
- In large skillet, brown sausage on all sides. Remove to paper toweling to drain.
- In double boiler, heat milk. Gradually whisk in corn meal and cook, stirring often, until consistency of mush. Add butter and salt to corn meal mixture and mix well.
- In large mixing bowl, add onion, mustard and cheese to beaten eggs. Gradually stir corn meal mixture into eggs.
- Pour into a greased 1 1/2-quart ovenproof baking dish and top with sausage and bake at 425 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Cut into wedges to serves.
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH