Tasty Broccoli Quiche
Potato, potahto, either way its delicious. This brocoli is prepared with a crust made of mashed potatoes. It's sure to please those palates.
At a glance
4 to 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes; drain. Meanwhile, place broccoli in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Mash the potatoes with milk and salt. Brush a deep 9-inch pie dish with olive oil and press the potatoes in. Brush with remaining olive oil; bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Arrange onions, broccoli and cheese in the potato crust. Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Pour over broccoli and cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until slightly puffed and cooked throughout. Allow cooling for 10 minutes before serving.
Ready in 1 hour 35 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH