Brilliant Granola Cereal
This granola dish is already great, but you can expand upon it by simply adding other dried fruits to the mix. When you're hungry and need a quick snack, grab a hand full of goodness.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Divide the oats between two 9x13 pans, and roast for 20 minutes, stirring every five minutes. If you're substituting smaller oats, roast for a shorted period and watch them carefully.
- Remove the oats from the oven and put in a large bowl.
- Add the other dry ingredients and stir until evenly distributed.
- Whisk together the oil and honey pour over the oat mixture and stir.
- Package the cereal in ziplock bags as quick as you can to preserve freshness.
Ready in 30 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH