The good news is that you'll be able to downsize your portions with these brownie bites. The bad news is you won't be able to help but go back for seconds... or thirds. Did we mention the orange-flavored glaze? Yum!
At a glance
- Grease a 9-inch round cake pan and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix shortening, brown sugar, and egg together thoroughly.
- Stir in milk and mix well.
- Sift the flour and the baking soda and salt together, and then stir into the batter.
- Add the chocolate chips and the oats and blend well.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Five minutes before brownies are finished baking, mix the glaze ingredients together in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until glaze is smooth.
- Take brownies out of the oven and pour glaze over the top immediately.
- Cool completely on a wire rack then cut into pie shaped wedges.
Ready in 45 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH