You won't want to lose these meatballs. The perfect cocktail appetizer, the tray will be empty before you know it.
1 lb. lean ground beef
1. Mix together ground beef, salt, pepper, parsley, onion, 1 tsp. Worcestershire, eggs, milk, breadcrumbs and butter.
2. Shape into very, very small meatballs.
3. Lightly brown meatballs in the butter until browned on all sides.
4. Put into large serving dish.
5. Put catsup, vinegar, remaining 1 tsp. Worcestershire, mustard and wine in saucepan. Heat and stir until smooth and hot.
6. Pour over hot meatballs. Keep warm in slow cooker or serve hot.