The great thing about brownies is that you can dress them up, take them out and they're sure to be a hit with your friends every time. Add chocolate chips, raisins, chopped maraschino cherries or nuts for the ultimate finish.
At a glance
- Grease an 8-inch square pan or line with foil.
- In a medium bowl combine melted butter and cocoa and stir until cocoa is dissolved.
- Add sugar and mix well; add eggs one at a time and stir until well combined.
- Stir in vanilla, flour and salt until you no longer see any flour (do not over mix).
- Spread in pan and bake in a preheated, 350-degree oven for approximately 25 minutes.
- Do not over-bake and adjust time/temp accordingly for your oven. If you do the knife/toothpick test, it should come out with moist crumbs, not clean.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Ready in 35 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH