Easy Vinegar Salad Dressing
It's okay to wine... vinegar that is. This vinegar-based salad dressing is complimented by sesame seeds, garlic, parsley and Parmesan. You can't go wrong.
At a glance
- Pour red wine vinegar in a measuring cup.
- Add sesame seeds, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper.
- Mix, pour on salad, and toss.
- Add the olive oil to salad, toss, and serve.
- To fancy it up, add some very thin slices of dry Parmesan cheese to the salad, after tossing.
Ready in 10 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH