Hash Potatoes & Sausage Casserole
Before you bypass the frozen potatoes section, think again. Those shredded hash browns make for a banging breakfast casserole. It'll be love at first bite.
At a glance
- In skillet, cook the sausage until brown and drain well.
- In large mixing bowl, combine the cheese, chicken soup, sour cream, French onion dip, salt and pepper. Fold in thawed hash browns and mix well.
- Spread 1/2 of the hash brown mixture in bottom of 9x13 inch greased pan.
- Spread 1/2 of the browned sausage over the hash browns and repeat.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 1 hour until golden brown.
Ready in 1¼ hour
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH