Serve it as a side dish or a divine dessert. For the pumpkin lover in you, this is sure to satisfy your hankering for your favorite orange vegetable. You'll fall in love with this autumn dish that's always in season.
At a glance
16 oz. bag frozen pumpkin in cubes
1 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup coffee rich
1 stick butter
- Place chopped pumpkin in pot of water and cook until soft.
- Drain squash and mash in butter stick.
- Mix other ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Add pumpkin to mixture.
- Mix all together and place in a 9x13 ovenproof tray.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour and serve cold or hot.
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH