Slow-Cooked BBQ Pulled Pork
Perfect on any bun, this recipe is sure to please a crowd. Serve alongside potato salad or coleslaw. It's almost like not cooking at all...
At a glance
- Pour can of beef broth or stock into the crock-pot, and add pork ribs.
- Cook on High heat for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily.
- Remove meat, and shred with two forks. If it seems like it's not working right away, it will.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or an iron skillet, and stir in barbecue sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH